Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Possession of Piyush Heights

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Possession of Piyush Heights

Postby BlessU » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 am

sorry correction

"Hardwork and Righteousness never remain unrewarded...."

Cheers
BlessU

Postby SPS72 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 am

Thanks Dheeraj for for positive information. But every buyer must be cautious about any under taking to builder while getting NOC from builder after depositing final amount to him at the time of possession. We are fighting with builder now and we should not get closed the doors for fighting in future too since the builder is not going to provide any penalty amount easily. Even we must get the rent being paid by us for the extended period through court for which the fight may prolong further even after getting possession. So we must be careful about any undertaking to builder.
SPS72

Postby praveenleena » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 am

Hi,
Congratulations to Piyush buyers for towers F, G & H. Finally Occupation Certificate for Towers F, G and H has been received by Piyush.

Any idea about RPS savan Occupation Certificate. RPS apply for Occupation Certificate of Towers T-8 and T-6 before Piyush. What results comeout, please share any information regarding RPS Savana OC. :clap: :hap2: :yahoo:
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navsin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 am

Will Piyush provide possession even after obtaining OC. The progress at site is excruciatingly slow, almost nothing seems to be moving.
navsin

Postby rajeshtripathy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 am

Dear All,
I express my thanks to those who actively participated in Legal as well as Follow up process for getting OC in particular and Possession in general....
Hope to receive possession letters at earliest...

Regards
rajeshtripathy

Postby prabhjeetrana » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Has anyone confirmed the news of OC with Piyush management, I am trying since last 3 days but nobody is picking phone, on 3 different numbers
prabhjeetrana

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 pm

navsin wrote:Will Piyush provide possession even after obtaining OC. The progress at site is excruciatingly slow, almost nothing seems to be moving.

Piyush Group shouuld provide possession of flats after obtaining OC. If it holds possession, then same can be brought to notice of Honorable High Court at Chandigarh on 22nd July when bail application of builders hearing is scheduled
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Thats Great and also an example before other Project Buyers,That activism,patience, determination and unity and will to fight for our rights, is the only way by which these GUNDA elements can be dealt with. But Now a days i have heard that the Police department internal verbal orders are "NOT TO ACT AGAINST BUILDERS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF IG Police"Also courts in Fbd have become cautious to take decisions against the Builders. I hope this is not true? But we have to be positive and continue to fight!
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:08 pm

SMS is being sent by Piyush Group to all buyers informing that Occupation Certificate has been received for F, G and H towers.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm

A great news after a long time....... I just hope piyush group doesn't come up with extra demand.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

A great news shared and i am happy for the people who would be getting their flats on the towers mentioned.

What will happen for the remaining towers ? What is the team planning to do for the remaining towers were the progress is either nothing or at a slower rate?

Also any update on the extra demand that was put on stay by the court? Has piyush group shared any insite on the extra demands with the court and their reasoning.

Just wnted to knw the plan of action from the GFWA TEAM for the remaining towers.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 am

Dear @dp2013, you should be happy for the project that finally possession is likely to be offered for some of towers. It is starting point and after that, Piyush group will definitely like to apply for OC for some more towers and give possession.In some towers currently, work is going at a fast pace. Let us hope that Piyush Group offers possession without illegal demands.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Dheeraj,

Please dont misunderstand any of my statement. I am really happy for the project that it has started now and hopefully in another months time we would have few of our family members getting their house. My only question was around the illegal demand shared by Piyush earlier. I was just inquiry if any step is being taken from our side to ensure no illegal demand is being raised for anyone in the entire project. Its a huge amount that is being asked by the group.

Would there be a hearing in regards to the illegal demand on 25th July or has thr been anything raised by the team in the last court hearing? Has piyush shared any documents validity the ask of the demand.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 am

Hello friends,
Has any one contacted Piyush authorities in person in connection with the offer of possession after receiving OC by builder. If contacted please tell us about response from builder.
SPS72

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Customer Care is telling that they have started preparing Possession Letters and communication for registration formalities.Though Customer care boasted about huge advertisement in newspapers, but they still refused to say anything about illegal demands
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights