Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RTI Response for RPS Savana

Like and Share the story
All RTI related information

RTI Response for RPS Savana

Postby s1joshi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi

I had filed an RTI again on 15th Feb 2011 with STP Faridabad to enquire on RPS Savana Township, During all our previous RTI's the town planner has simply been forwarding our request to DTCP stating that this information does not pertain to her department. However in current RTI, STP has reverted back stating that RPS has multiple licences in the region specified and none of these pertain to Savana township, In order to provide response they have requested us to share the builder license details, I am attaching the RTI request raised along with Response received as attachment

I would be sending a response to this letter along with required attachments tomorrow morning, and hope that this should enlighten our town planner;s to answer the queries raised in our request. Considering that this time the department atleast reverted, I hope to receive some information
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI Response for RPS Savana

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

Thanks Seema,

I have re-uploaded the documents with watermark.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby eskay2112@rediffmail.com » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 am

As per our experience ,it is an uphill task to get any information out of either DTP or STP. You must file the RTI directly in Director General, Town & Country Planning , Haryana in Sectoe 18, Chandigarh to get the reply. Send somebody to Chandigarh with Hard Copy. Follow up by reminder letters every week.
Sudhir Kumar Chhabra
eskay2112@rediffmail.com

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Finally after a couple of appeals and followups, reply is received from State Information Officer

Once again it proves, RPS always had the intention to cheat customers, As has been comunicated by RPS - they were forced to change the plan later, This is incorrect , The plan was never changed, It always had all these commercial units, schools , hospitals , and non PLC units (charged PLC) in place

Second RPS had submitted 3115.09 Lach as EDC, The information is not complete though, as it does not specify when it was submitted, and if this include all project of RPS.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Removed the files, As I missed getting these watermarked with myfaridabad logo before submission in public domain, Will get these published in the site soon.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI Response for RPS Savana - Attachments

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

Resubmitting the attachments
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to RTI Section