Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Possession date for RPS Savana

Postby tanukhajuria » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi,

I have bought a flat in RPS Savana in 2007. Does anyone know about the possession date of the project?
tanukhajuria

Re: Possession date for RPS Savana

Postby webmaster » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello,

We are expecting possession of RPS Savana by 2010 end, though this is only an assumption.

There is already a thread on this

Lets play a guess game (RPS Savana possession)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

RPS Savana project status and possession

Postby Amit14777 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Dear all,

I have bought a 3 bedroom unit in RPS- Savana. Though there is a continuous harping, assurance and re-assurance from the RPS group/authorities about its getting completed and possession handed over on time(Oct-2010), but the same is not visible when we visit the site..... the construction pictures have only their dates changed and pictures hardly showing any movement. The pace of work is also slow as towers are in a similar state of completion as they were 5-6 months back..... if the work continues at the same pace i really doubt that the RPS group can offer possession even in the coming two yrs.

any comments....suggestions or updates from ppl who have any idea about it which could throw some light over the issue

regds

Amit/T-12/104
Amit14777

Re: RPS-Savana project status and possession

Postby scorpio77 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi,

Yes I am totally agreed with u, They are doing construction only like this to get maximum payments from customers. Thay had collected 80% payment & maximum work is left. What u say?

Rgds

Abhishek
scorpio77

Postby webmaster » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Hello All,

I agree we all have the same concerns. I guess its a waiting game all of us have to play.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm

I think its time we need to increase the pressure on RPS management, From current pictures completion by Oct 2010 doesn't look feasible ...

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to do that ..
Did anyone had a chance to visit the site recently
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

RPS Savana Status

Postby ratanbirkalra » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Can Some one please update on :

status of payt of enhanced EDC charges, construction status i.e. internal external plaster of towers & date of possession now being quoted by builder.

Are we planning any meeting of this group in near future.

Thanks
... Ratan Bir Kalra
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:07 pm

This in feb 2012 and still there is not much progress from the builder in savana, this whole project has become a joke. Any news on what RPS has to say about the delay...there is hardly any labour working when i visited the site about 2 months back...
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 am

Hi Sameer,

I agree with you..... I was there three month back and from outside it looks like very few workers are there but when we talk to any one they talk about thousands working.... the difference i could see is that more of the internal work was going on like flooring, kithen work... and in one of the tower, doors were going on....if it goes with this pace... its looks difficult to get possession even in dec 2012....

@ seema ji can we RPS People get togather and go to RPS and put some pressure .. I can understand its been done earlier also but...we have to do it perhaps we get some result if we do it consistently.....

Jatin
RPS Savana
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 am

Hi Jatin

Definitely, We as stakeholders need to continuously exert pressure on RPS management to remind them that we have still not forgotten the lacks of rupees we have invested in the dream project they fooled us with.

I am currently out of station for a few weeks, and would suggest members to visit site/office in groups, It is easy to fool one as individual, however repeat visit in groups shall help exert pressure.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 pm

One thing I missed adding upon in my previous note is - We need people to come forward and lead organizing meetings with RPS management.
Considering I am one of the litigant in case against RPS, I would like to avoid leading the meetings, and request members to come forward.. we do need to explore all options ..after all its our money.. else few months down the lane , RPS would just change the possession schedule in web link to 2013 and then to 2014 ............ Even if not big groups, if 15-20 people visit the site/office every week together it can make a difference.

Any Takers !!!
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:04 pm

I am ready to go to RPS Site on this Saturday or Sunday. But I agree with you that we should be a group of atleast 15-20 people to create impact and seriousness.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 am

I am overseas at present, but I agree residents of Savana have to keep going to their office as a group (I think office in Jasola will be better than site), and keep up the pressure. One of the senior managers had told me that they will give us a construction update plan at the end of November 2011 !!! That was never given...I had an email exchange and the company says they are not hurrying the project because the rest of the infrastructure is not ready yet (by HUDA). I think we should remind them never worry about the HUDA, you finish your project on time, if its ready we will come and live there now...
I request Savana residents to go there in groups often, otherwise this project will still be unfinished in 2015...thnak you
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravendra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am

Dear All,

Please count me to visit RPS office on Saturdays.....Ravendra Singh, 9312332340
ravendra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 am

Hi All,

I would also be willing to join the group.

However being in Alwar (approx 200 km from Faridabad). I can confirm my participation later only.

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News