Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Articles from print media

Re: Meeting with Builders and Investors

Postby harvinder1980 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Another excellent idea by Mr. GopalVijay. :clap:

Dear GFWA Core Team,

Please do let us know if this is do-able. I am absolutely ready for any more monetary contribution for this cause.

Thanks
Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 pm

siwachss wrote:Let us send email also chief minister and his staff id are below. Because buguet file of master road is in CM office for approval as per HUDA ADMINISTRATOR JOSHI for approval.

cm@hry.nic.in

pscm@hry.nic.in seceratory to cm

deepender.singh@sansad.nic.in Depender Hooda MP son of CM

Hi

Greetings

Thank you very much for the effort. Every small effort helps.. I have already sent my letters by email to these addresses and by tomorrow morning will be sent to all the editors of national dailies is India..

I just wanted some figures to be added for the letter to the editors like

Total Budget

Total time Since licences

Total no of builders

Total no of housing units (flats/floors/appartments)

Total acres of land pending development

How many kms of sector road

How much EDC collected by Huda

How much spent on Faridabad /neharpar over past few years..

How much revenue Faridabad gives to the state eschequer as % of total revenue

RTIs findings

any other data of significance which can help me draft a letter which can highlight the sensational step motherly behaviour of the govt..

I need logical approximations only.. so dont bother to give exact figures..

All suggestions are welcome.. if not publically please PM me.. need to keep up the issue burning..
Again we need to think about this issue from the most affected ones like those having no employment, those having contingent liabilities, family problem, retired people with no pensions and work accordingly.. Quiet a few of us have good jobs and resources and resist to say things that may not suit you. But these guys have crossed all limits and Govt, builders and administration has lynched us publically again and again..

Best of luck

Best of Luck
BlessU

Postby shubhohere » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Dear BlessU
Your initiatives and research are excellent. Can't you wait some more time to make a final draft and make ready people to send it? If it is single letter, can be through GFWA, otherwise thousand people need to send it. I don't think that thousand people knows about this initiative!
While sending letter to CM, we should also mention the detail of previous discussions with HUDA/DTP officials.
shubhohere

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi
Shubhohere

No problem..

Let us fix a cut of date ,if I may request, for finalising the letter.. If you can agree on a draft would be appreciated.. even though I have sent the mails.. I will resend them when we are ready with the draft.. Lets choke there inboxes mate..

Regardng details of previous discussions put them on the website as a single sheet letter cannot absorb all teh information.. Keep the letter small and mention the links of minutes of meetings which can be avaiable on the website..
this has two pronged benefits..1] the website would be promoted, 2] it will become an authentic exercise and not just any other email..

Indeed we can plan to draft another letter to the editors of the newspapers with complete history, data, no. of meetings and other pertinent commercial data as requested in my last post..

Hope that makes sense

Take Care
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello members, seniors

What do you suggest should be the cut off date for the letters campaign??

Thanks
BlessU

Postby shubhohere » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Good idea from BlessU to put it in a webpage...

Although in case if we send the email, then it can be as attached files also;
shubhohere

Postby ashoka2002inin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 am

Dear Guys,
Today i am sending 10 nos. of letter of back to back date to CM office. I will keep sending the letter on daily basis till I dont see any response form Govt in newspaper or directly from administrator.

Friends our motto is not only to highlight our issues but we are committed to show our strenght and sincereity.

Anyway I am hoping the full suppost from the GFWA and the members.

Best of luck to all of you.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Friends,

I modified the letter little bit to make it more explanatory so that he can understand the issues.
So you are requested to pls review and comment.
After that we can send it to CM.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Hello Ajay

Good stuff.. Keep it up..I must appreciate that the issues are now more clear..
So when do we decide to start sending these letters??

A similar letter for newspaper editors would also be appreciated..This letter should be sent through members and Admin IDs for GFWA.. Is it OK??

Was just wondereing Ajay if we can add some links to the GFWA website in the letter??
Also some terms like provide SHELTER and DIGNITY may give it a touch that shows responsibility of govt within the purview of articles of constitution.. what say?
Any idea of the figures of EDC in 1000s of crores as they indicate the state of affairs and the quantity of mess..

take care
BlessU

Postby preet » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello All

All efforts are appreciable.

Also, Send these complaints/information to the following Department
THE CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSIONER
SATARKTA BHAWAN, A-BLOCK,
INA, NEW DELHI-110023
best of luck
preet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello

Quiet a few other emails, web addresses, informtion is available on the sheet "Important websites/Links" in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... hVEE#gid=1

Includes Union Urban Minister, Consumer Complaints etc

Take Care
BlessU

Postby ashoka2002inin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Dear Ajay,
This is to apprise you that I am sending the letters to CM office chandigarh on daily basis and I am sending the same matter which you had drafted. I would request you highlight our letter campaign in advance to media / newspaper so that when it will reach to its peak, it set new milestones.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Dear Ajay,

Issues are more clear now...

Two suggestion:
Setting up deadline of completion is fine, but also mention start-time, which is more important. Otherwise, as you know there would be indefinite delay! Approvals of Sewarage/Electricity must be immediate as many builders started giving possession now.

Highlight the line: GFWA members met CM ....

This letter should be sent through GFWA-id / letterhead for this time...

In addition, it wud better, if we can make an open letter thru a wiki, where 1000 others can also make some comment on that...
shubhohere

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

dear @shubhohere

Setting up deadline of completion is fine, but also mention start-time, which is more important. ==> Time is already started as Budget approval is pending at CM end only. So no need to mention that. If we are giving them deadline, it means they need to work accordingly to meet that target.
Highlight the line: GFWA members met CM ....==> Individual member can do that while sending letter to CM office.

This letter should be sent through GFWA-id / letterhead for this time==> No, at GFWA we are already taking Court case and otherwise it will divert the issue. As per Ashok Suggestion this letter is prepared. It would be better if individual members send this letter to CM office, which was the objective of this tread.

In addition, it wud better, if we can make an open letter thru a wiki, where 1000 others can also make some comment on that...==> can you pls do that on behalf of GFWA.
To ashoka2002inin and BlessU : We will surly inform to Media, but we first should have count of letters so that We can inform to Media accordingly.
Using words SHELTER and DIGNITY not going to make any difference to them. Even this letter is not going to read by CM himself. His PA will read on his behalf and put in dust bin. But If nos are high then they will think on our complaints.

I request to Send Same letter with minor Changes to Shri S.S Dhillon Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh.
His address is as follows : Authority Sector, HUDA office complex C-3 Sector 6 Panchkula Haryana 134109

So all members are requested to send at least one letter to CM and Fin. Commi’or and then Same can be posted on Forum after one wk time and then we can brief to Media
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 pm

hello Ajay Ji

its ok with me.. I just consulted a legal person for these two words.. its entirely upto you otherwise..
lets start the process without any further adue
take care
BlessU

PreviousNext

Return to News Articles