Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby Vicky0909 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Akash,

I also received a call from their collection department yesterday, requesting to pay out the Due. On inquiring about the demand they have raised: As to provide the notification from the Govt Dept in regards to the enhanced EDC; to provide the break up on charging the said amount, on that he said that this is collection department and you need to come to their office for all clarifications. i informed him that i have been mailing them on the same but there is no reply. he said it is better you visit the office to clarify as they will not reply over the mail.

I am oK, if we can plan to visit there office on saturday.

I would request other members also to send in the confirmation, as we should atleast be 5 people to visit them & that will also impact in right way.

akashsaxena wrote:Hi,

Can anyone organise a meeting with Omaxe this Saturday and we can ask below questions to them directly:

1. Additional EDC calculations,
2. Spa Village area does not seems to be 11 acr as claimed by Omaxe,
3. Tentative possesion date,
4. Construction quality,
5. Are we going to have seperate club facility for Omaxe Spa Village i.e. it will not be shared with Omaxe New heights,
6. What will be approach to Spa village going forward.

Anyone can make additions to above questions. By this way we members can meet each other and decide the future course of action to pay additional EDC.

Thanks,

Akash.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby smruti20011 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 am

All, I am the owner of 404, Aspen-A. contct no- 9990107220, faridabad. I already have paid enhnced edc/idc which is 2,64,000 inr. Sorry, I lately come to know about this forum. I would like to be part of this team for any drive.

regards,
smruti
smruti20011

Postby akashsaxena » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 pm

If other members agree, we can gather at Omaxe office at Kalkaji, New Delhi at 11.00 am next Saturday.
akashsaxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 am

Dear All,
If members are planning to visit Omaxe office this saturday i will surely join you please let me know.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Dear Mr. Vivek,
Here are the details of the license.

Formula for the calculation of EDC & IDC:
4840* 9* 1.75: 76230 square feet per acre (one acre= 4840 square yards and one yard= 9 square feet)
Total area for 11.01 Acre: 76230* 11.01= 839292.3 square feet

Per square feet rate: Total Amount demanded by HUDA divided by total FAR in square feet.
= 120291000/ 839292.3= 143.324 rupees per square feet.
Omaxe have told me that remaining 22 Rs is IDC.

I have asked omaxe to provide the following:
1. The HUDA's original notification for the demand of EDC, which we all have paid the time of buying (Rs 168/ SF).
2. Payment made by Omaxe to HUDA/TCP against this demand letter.
3. Huda's notice for enhanced EDC & IDC.

So far omaxe have only produced 3rd document and did not pay any heed for the 1 & 2 nd document which I have asked for.
I have not paid EDC & IDC and categorically told Omaxe to provide me these documents otherwise I will not pay.
Ten days back, I have filed RTI applications with HUDA and TCP with specific reference to the license number and file number.

vivekhasija wrote:Dear All,

If any body has the licence details of OMAXE SPA village Neharpar greater faridabad sector-78.
i.e Licence no./year/date etc. Please share the same.

Regards,
Vivek Hasija
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 pm

vinitanandwani wrote:Dear All

Due to this whole development of GF is delayed n delayed.......
Omaxe will Easily waive interest ....for one month or more but just remain united.
Vinita Nandwani

Possession will be delayed for sure and even if project is handed over, we will not be able to live there due to virtually no infrastructure, lack of basic amenities such as sewage (generally builder make small soak pit for 250 + odd families which is sufficient for 20-30 days), external drainage, electricity (commercial connection charge more than 12 Rs per unit).

I have seen (during various visits to Corporate Office of Omaxe) that Omaxe has been sending handover letter to buyers without complete project and amenities such as swimming pool, garden, Security, power back up etc.

Lets all go to Omaxe office on this Saturday as proposed on this forum. Five will not make difference, we need to bargain in group and should meet MD Rohtas Goyal/Goel and seek clarifications from him because concerned person are not willing to share any info or they are directed not to give info by Him.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Dear OSV Members,
I had a chat with two three buyers like us about the EDC & IDC, other amenities and meeting one day which is convenient to all the members at a location central to most if not all. In My views we should meet Mr Rohtas Goyal, MD Omaxe and not the executives who are told not pay any heed to the buyers.
Kindly mail me and other members who have given their email or contact no.

Best
S N Sidh
shivsidh@gmail.com
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby madhura84k » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 am

let it plan and i will be available .

Name Anubhav
Contact No.9136006562
madhura84k
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev1sethi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi All,

It's great to see that all have formed community to fight for our own right. I have bought a flat on Omaxe Spa Village and like to be part of this community.

Can somebody pls advice,what do I need to do?

Thanks
Rajeev
rajeev1sethi

Postby fundu2k » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi, I do have a flat at Castle B and suffering from the same issues of increased EDC/IDC charges and not known date of possession. Nice to see all the united support for the cause of greater Faridabad. May mail id is guptasandeep99@yahoo.com
fundu2k

Postby Vicky0909 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Fellow members of Omaxe Spa Village!

The follow up in regards to the enchanced EDC/IDC from the bulider is getting grip. This is the second call in a week's time to pay the requested amount.
Guys I asked him this time also that why are you guys not replying our mails on the same issue where we have requested to provide us with the copy of notification & calculation. On this he said please visit our office in case of any concern.

I think we should meet them in countable strength and raise our concerns. Friends wat say.....?
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachitkumar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Dear OSV Members,

It appears that most of the members have plan to visit Omaxe office. Lets meet on 31 Mar 12 at 11AM.

All OSV members are requested to come at Omaxe Office Kalkaji on 31 Mar to discuss and get clarification about enhanced EDC/IDC from omaxe management at thier Kalkaji office.

Omaxe Ltd, Building 10, Ground Floor, Customer Relation Department, Kalka ji.

Thanks,
Sachit Kumar
sachitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby fundu2k » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi, I am located in Singapore and can't really make up for the meeting personally. Request you to update me if there are any updates. I have not yet paid the revised EDC/IDC charges and on top of that Omaxe has requested for installment against internal plaster. Any one else received the same and has the payment been made?

Regards,
Sandeep Gupta
fundu2k

Postby sunilusa » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

I too received the EDC/IDC and internal plaster installment notice.

Thanks
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 pm

I am getting constant calls from Omaxe for enhanced EDC/ IDC payment. I will not pay untill Omaxe provide me relevant documents I have asked.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village