Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: The Uppal Jade/ Summer Palms, Sector 86, Faridabad

Postby KAUSTUBH KUKDE » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 am

Dear Abhishek,

Yes, you have a point here. They may not be able to deliver in june/July, but they have given some commitment in a face to face meeting and they will hopefully work in that direction. By following up closely, we can actually try to avoid unreasonable delays. In any case they have given some verbal commitment and they will have to reply in June/July in our next meeting with them. Hopefully that time we will not be just four of us but many more people will join us. That means a bigger pressure group. Let's bring in more people in the network before June/July meeting.

Also if we have some other options open to ensure that the things fall in place asasp, let's work on those options as well.

Regards,

Kaustubh
KAUSTUBH KUKDE
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sudheshshukla » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi Kaustubh,

I would like to come for next meeting with Umang team, please inform us in advance. I agree until we all build pressure on builder it will further delay.
Regards,
Sudhesh Shukla
sudheshshukla

Postby singhabhi.web » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi All,
Today I visited the site, and have observed the project has started taking shape, as I could see plantation and inner roads are coming up. Optimistic hope that in another 3/4 months they would be in a position to apply for the completion certificate. Lets see. Our major worry now lies with external development of roads, sewage etc. Have heard that CM is going to do shilanayaas on 22nd April but still farmers are obstructing the work for their compensation.

Do anybody have got any update on this?

Thanks
Abhishek Singh
+91-9811771131
singhabhi.web
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manishlal0912 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi all

Glad to hear the words "taking shape" i spoke to cdr Jerry today and he said cm visited greater fbd yesterday and has given hope that the road constructions would be started soon, Jerry did talk abt plan b which
Made me think plan a is just a hypothesis :)
Whatever all of us looks like are is serious s**t for sure...no external develoent whatsoever and moreover the entire area (atleast till dec 2011) is not livable

Manish
manishlal0912

Postby narender gaba » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum and want to share my observation that i think their is a problem in some area of deviding road of sector 86 & 87 (according to new map).Is it true or not please clear.

Thanks & Regards,

Narender Gaba
Tower-B2
narender gaba

Postby singhabhi.web » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 am

gaba saab, its not clear to me as well, ajay had sent me a map but its not clear that the road in front of jade will lead where?, either we have to take left or right out of jade?
ajay could you pls put your comments on this
singhabhi.web
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi Jade members,
In the map, there are 4 colors used to indicate the master road alignment and status on the sector dividing of Sec 86 and 87.

1. Green : Roads are clear and Physical Possession taken by Govt. from Farmers and Govt. is already started making these Green areas (31KM).
2. Red : Due to some changes in layout of master road, there is change in alignment and this area indicate the same.
Notification for this is already issued and will be taken over from Farmers in due course of time.
3. Pink : Indicates Alignment changes; like Curves etc. due to construction coming on the way to Master Road.
already notified area.
4. Blue : Protest from Farmers, Farmers are not ready to handover this land to Govt. as Farmers are demanding more compensation from Govt.

As per Sh. S.S. Dhillion during his visit to FBD on 22nd Apr'12, he assured that issue with Farmers will be solved within two months.

Jade Project falls just above the Institutional Belt and on the main dividing road of 86 and 87.

Yes, Road on this dividing is not 100% clear as of now. But Govt. is trying to clear all land disputes.

So, we need to take up this issue with Govt. with Support of Our Builder as well as of SRS, Ozone and other Builders on that Road.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby singhabhi.web » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Dear Ajay, Thanks as always, please let us know if any needful is needed from our side.
singhabhi.web
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi Abhishak,

We need to take up this issue with Mr Jarry so that by the time we shift there we can have some approach road in place.

Secondly, we need to take up othere issues also, like delay in Possession..etc etc..

So, I'm planning to fix one meeting with Mr jarry and then we can go there and discssu all issues.

Soon, I will send a mail to all members after getting confirmation from their office.

regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby narender gaba » Tue May 01, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Ajay,

First of all thanks for clarity of color coding and hope all will go well. count me with you for meeting with umang team.

Regards,

Narender Gaba
narender gaba

Postby KAUSTUBH KUKDE » Sun May 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Dear All,

Today I visited Summer palms. Photographs showing today' construction status are attached herewith.

Regards,

Kaustubh
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
KAUSTUBH KUKDE
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anurag181078 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Dear Kaustubh,

Thanks for sharing the visible latest update about the project. I have unit in tower C2 and tt appraers that things are moving and taking shape, but still I feel it will take another 2-3 months for offer of possetion.

I think, whenever we are visiting to site, we should also take some photos about the progress and status of the site, should be uploaded under the community link also. This will help others of the community, who are far away and not able to visit project site to get the update about the progress.

Anurag

KAUSTUBH KUKDE wrote:Dear All,

Today I visited Summer palms. Photographs showing today' construction status are attached herewith.

Regards,

Kaustubh
anurag181078

Postby KAUSTUBH KUKDE » Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

anurag181078 wrote:Dear Kaustubh,

Thanks for sharing the visible latest update about the project. I have unit in tower C2 and tt appraers that things are moving and taking shape, but still I feel it will take another 2-3 months for offer of possetion.

I think, whenever we are visiting to site, we should also take some photos about the progress and status of the site, should be uploaded under the community link also. This will help others of the community, who are far away and not able to visit project site to get the update about the progress.

Anurag

KAUSTUBH KUKDE wrote:Dear All,

Regards,

Kaustubh

Dear Anurag,

Certainly it will take at least 2-3 months before they start giving possession. We should closely follow the developments on site and continue our dialogue with Umang management to complete the construction at the earliest. We should also follow the external development issues with HUDA in coordination with our builder. Can we explore possibility of builder and us (consumers) come together to have discussions with HUDA to expedite work. I understand this has pros and cons. However let's discuss in this forum and if consensus are there then we can follow that route.

Regards,

Kaustubh
KAUSTUBH KUKDE
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby maanooj » Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Dear All,

Hi,

My name is Manoj and new member of JADE forum . Kindly consider me for meeting with umang team.

Regards,

Manoj,
D2 - 806
+91 9871 39 24 99
maanooj

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi Manoj,

Surly, we will inform all our Summer Palms members for meeting with "Umang realtech".

We are first waiting some response from their side on the Possession. As per their words, Two towers will get offer of possession by June. So, if nothing moves forward, then at the end of June'12, we can plan a meeting and can have details discussion.

Secondly, if you have some other issues also then make a list and same can be discuss during that meeting.

regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities