Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

What about elecricity fittings in rps-savana

Postby gauravjain » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi ,

DO any body know about the clause for electricity fittings in the sale agreement or in specification. I mean do user has to do it own his own or rps will do it.

Gaurav Jain
gauravjain

Re: What about elecricity fittings in rps-savana

Postby ddamitav » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 pm

for me its iclusive for lights and fan fitting along with wood work in bedrooms and kitchen below platform
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravjain » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm

how u came to know this....is there any separate agreement between you and RPS or it is same for all. I mean in which document it is written.
gauravjain

Postby gauravjain » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi all,

I have got the news thorugh some sources that in the older developement by RPS and OMAXE in green field , electricity is still not there. They are providing electricity by generators probably and taking a huge toll from the users. Can anybody confirm the news . On 30th january RPS should give clarifiaction about its plan about water,roads and electricity issues .

Gaurav Jain
gauravjain

Postby ddamitav » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Yes I confirm.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravjain » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Will anybody share any positive developement or news about RPS-SAVANA. Right from the day i joined the forum we are listening bad news or negative updates only. It appears that all of us have made a mistake by purchasing in RPS-SAVANA.
gauravjain

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

gauravjain wrote:Will anybody share any positive developement or news about RPS-SAVANA. Right from the day i joined the forum we are listening bad news or negative updates only. It appears that all of us have made a mistake by purchasing in RPS-SAVANA.

Hi Gaurav, it’s true that we have not been hearing any good news about Savana and specifically about the Neharpar area recently, however its up to us whether to take the news postively or negatively. We must all admit, atleast this is what I feel, when I had taken the decision to invest in Savana, we were all aware that the real estate and infrastructure development was always on the slow side in Faridabad, specifically in the greater Faridabad area. In spite of that we all invested in Savana hoping that the situation would improve, and now we must not give up that hope.

We cannot expect miracles to happen and Faridabad to transform into a cyber city like Gurgaon overnight, it will take time for things to fall into place. Having said that, I am not implying that Faridabad will turn into a world class city, it might be possible that Faridabad will always remain the poor cousin of Gurgaon and infrastructure will never come up like the way we expected, so its up to us to rise up and create a world class society from whatever we have. Things like infrastructure are beyond our control, but atleast we should make the effort of improving it by whatever means we can, and atleast make sure that our RPS Savana society is inhabitable comfortably.

This forum was created as a platform to share these news about RPS Savana, about Faridabad. Since this a huge residential project impacting a lot of families, these issues are expected to crop up, everything cannot be expected to work like clockwork, and this forum gives us an opportunity to gain insights into these problems and make an effort to resolve them amicably before it gets out of hand.

We will be hearing a lot of bad news with the project ongoing, and we do not want this forum to be a bearer or harbinger of bad news, or the entire purpose of this forum will be defeated. We would want this forum to be successful in making our Savana a best-in- class society.

I believe Savana is in a much better situation than most of the other residential projects in the area.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby gauravjain » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi,

I am happy with the forum members in updating us about the reality. But the hard fact is that only RPS is earning and we all are losing. These things are very new and unexpected in our life that's why we react so loudly and these builders who every day deal with such problems just try to avoid finding solution. All these things happened with the same builder in the previous project executed by him even then why we need to make a group and tell him the same. This is something what baffles me all the time. But yes surely we have to work together in order to get things in order. Yes i agree sitting idle will not do anything and we have to be together to find out the solution to the problem.So lets hope for the best that we will find some good way to be happy.

Gaurav Jain
gauravjain

Postby ddamitav » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Gaurav,

RPS and we both are in the same boat, the sucess of RPS deter the Future of RPS Group as this is their 1st Project. You might be aware that RPS has already burn its finger in Greenvally. Technically greenvally is a Omex Project and RPS was the contractor and finally Omex washed its hand from the projct and all evils are shifted to RPS.

Now I am sure RPS will never messed up with SAVANA as messing us will finish RPS so definetly RPS will help us but they have some limitations they can not fight with Govt authority which we can.

So lets plan out the course of action after discuission with RPS and me we will file another RTI for some unswered questions and if required we will file a PIL and all these should done after taking proper consultation from a legal expart.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravjain » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 pm

But can RPS delay the possession based on the ground that electricity is not available and it is not in his hand. In that case we will all suffer.
gauravjain

Postby ddamitav » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Greenvally Possesion given with out electricity/water and swerage and believe me till date after 2 years of possession they depends on generator for electricity tanker supply for water and have there own Pit for Swerage.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravjain » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Means we have to pay a lot for all these things which is our right and RPS's obligation to give to us. RPS should pay all the extra burden in that case.
gauravjain

Postby ddamitav » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm

be rational...... how come RPS will pay for the running expenses of electricity.... i will run in to lacs of rupees a month, all these running expenses will be loaded in to your monthly bills. sp be prepare for a hepty maintenance charges :bleh:
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm

We should all say to ourselves

"ALL IZZ WELL" :ohyeah:
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby gauravjain » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm