Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:11 pm

News News of BPTP Faridabad

Site map of BPTP Faridabad » Forum : BPTP Faridabad

Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

FIR registered against BPTP Ltd. on 22/10/2016 for fraud done in its Commercial Project. FIR registered against BPTP Ltd. on 22/10/2016 for fraud done in its Commercial Project.

FIR AGAINST BPTP LTD. FOR FRAUD DONE IN SCO PLOTS IN SECTOR 81

FIR has been lodged against BPTP LTD. (Kabul Chawla, Anupam Bansal, Sudhanshu Tripathi, Bhupinder Singh Lamba, Rakesh Narang, Bryan Taft Souther Gill, Peter James Succoso, Sandeep Bedi and Banarsi Lal Passi) for its fraud done in commercial plots (Sector-81) at PS: BHUPANI under IPC 120B, 406 & 420 on 22/10/2016.

Kabul Chawlas, BPTP Owners Apartment worth $19.4 Million in trouble

"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"

A person who made people suffer due to non delivery for ages is now facing a similar legal trouble for his MEGA Apartment.

But unfortunately this is all money sucked from unfortunate BPTP Customers.

Kabul Chawla again in news for

https://plus.google.com/+GrooviBhooviBl ... bFJNzLRcD8

JPMorgan Chase has gone to court to prevent an Indian real estate developer from transferring ownership of a $19.4 million condominium ...

Park Elite Floors - Delay penalty

Hi All,

I have a unit booked in H block of BPTP Park elite floors. I booked this unit in the year 2009 June. This year marks the 6th anniversary of the indefinite delay by BPTP :(

& to my surprise, they keep changing their position on the possession. 3 months ago when I enquired with them they told me that they will give the possession by ...
Read more : Park Elite Floors - Delay penalty | Views : 2412 | Replies : 0

Extreme delay in register of BPTP Plots Extreme delay in register of BPTP Plots

Dear All

We have a plot in BPTP G block. We have paid all the dues including the stamp duty charges for the registry and were promised the registry within 2 months. More than 6 months have passed and there in no information regarding the registry.

For our reminder emails, there is a standard answer from BPTP- "...We would like to inform you that Parkland is a huge township and we are in process of ...
Read more : Extreme delay in register of BPTP Plots | Views : 2495 | Replies : 0

BPTP Park Sentosa Sector 77 property discussion

BPTP has launched an ambitious Singapore inspired lifestyle 3/4 BHK luxury Apartments/Flats in Sector 77 Faridabad, named BPTP Park Sentosa, a residential group housing project in the heart of Parklands Pride Faridabad.

Discuss the news and updates on this property here.
Read more : BPTP Park Sentosa Sector 77 property discussion | Views : 2825 | Replies : 1

BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Hello Members,

I had booked an apartment in BPTP PARKLANDS PRIDE, Sector-77 in July 2011. As you all might know casting of second floor roof slab is complete and construction is in full swing.

My questions are

When will the builder BPTP hand over the apartment to the customers
Will this property, appreciate in value. What would be prospective price per square feet in 2 years from now.

Appreciate all the responses.

Thanks
Amit

BPTP Villas possession offered

Hi All: Great news for Villa owners. Just to let you know that BPTP has started offering possession of Villa with 150 Sq. Yards villa.

Would appreciate if you can provide the break-up of the amount demanded by BPTP. Fyi...Have just received SMS and not letter from BPTP till now.

Appreciate Villa owners revert on the same.
Read more : BPTP Villas possession offered | Views : 29418 | Replies : 51

Legal case against BPTP

Hello All,
We are starting a process of making list of people who agrees to be
party if we go legal against BPTP

Who all are willing, kindly drop a mail with below information:

Subject of email: I am willing to go legal against BPTP.
Name:
Phone:
Unit No.:
Project Name:

TO ==> fightagainstbptp@gmail.com

(Pls be aware it involves cost as well which will be distributed among
members, any one ...
Read more : Legal case against BPTP | Views : 11358 | Replies : 14

BPTP Parkland Pride is Neharpar pride ?

Friends today I visited sector 77 to see that Gawar Construction has started work or not, I am sorry to say that master work has not started in a good speed . There is only one bulldozer who is leveling the master road. Can’t say that bulldozer is from Gawar Construction.

But one thing which I noticed is that BPTP has completed (almost) the service road of master road dividing sector 78 and 77 and ...
Read more : BPTP Parkland Pride is Neharpar pride ? | Views : 4458 | Replies : 2

BPTP Villas, Faridabad

Welcome to BPTP Villa buyers in Greater Faridabad !

Please use this thread to discuss and form community !

Happy Discussions :-)
Read more : BPTP Villas, Faridabad | Views : 6312 | Replies : 7

Login

Statistics

Total posts 20151 • Total topics 2365 • Total members 4922