Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Lets play a guess game (RPS Savana possession)

Postby satpalsharma » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm also hopeful by end of dec 2010 only. However will the penalty clause kick in once they pass that time also.. I mean if they go beyond 2010? Any thoughts?
satpalsharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

satpalsharma wrote:I'm also hopeful by end of dec 2010 only. However will the penalty clause kick in once they pass that time also.. I mean if they go beyond 2010? Any thoughts?

When did you book the apartment? I had booked the apartment in Sep 2006 and they had a 3 year possession or penalty clause. So when I enquired about the penalty clause because it became applicable from Sep 2009, they had a different answer.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby satpalsharma » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I need to refer back to the buyer's agreement for that. But as far as I could remember the penalty clause should be applicable after July 2010 deadline. I thought 6 months delay should not be a big deal.. but if it is going beyond that.. then the builder should consider starting paying the penalty to the buyers starting Jan 2011.

It is still too far to guess.. may be if one of you pay a visit there then should start asking for that also.
satpalsharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mkpawar » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:32 pm

It's depend on how they are offering possession. If it is all together I don't see it before first quarter of 2011 my bet is Feb 2011.
But If they offer possession partially- First possession they will offer will be Oct'2010.

This is my guess- :hap2:

Cheers!!!

Mukesh Pawar
mkpawar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mkpawar » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Jayanta wrote:
satpalsharma wrote:I'm also hopeful by end of dec 2010 only. However will the penalty clause kick in once they pass that time also.. I mean if they go beyond 2010? Any thoughts?

When did you book the apartment? I had booked the apartment in Sep 2006 and they had a 3 year possession or penalty clause. So when I enquired about the penalty clause because it became applicable from Sep 2009, they had a different answer.

True - Mine also was booked in Sep'06 with Buyer -agreement executed in Somewhat Oct'06. BTW what answer you got from them. In fact - we already know the major cause for whatever dealy is delay Map approval which RPS could not be blamed for. Positive part till now- RPS is trying it's best.
mkpawar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 am

mkpawar wrote:
Jayanta wrote:

True - Mine also was booked in Sep'06 with Buyer -agreement executed in Somewhat Oct'06. BTW what answer you got from them. In fact - we already know the major cause for whatever dealy is delay Map approval which RPS could not be blamed for. Positive part till now- RPS is trying it's best.

This is response from Mr. Rajesh Jain to my query for delayed possession penalty clause

Dear Madam,

Warm Greetings from RPS Group. We acknowledge your association in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’. We would like to update you that construction work at site ‘SAVANA’ is in full swing. Latest updates about site progress are available on our web site www.rpsgroupindia.com & www.rps-savana.com.

We are in receipt of your mail dated xx/xx/2009 in which you have mentioned about the penalty on account of delayed possession. In this regard we would like to intimate that as per agreed terms, the possession of unit will be offered within 36 months from the date of execution of buyer’s agreement subject to time taken by govt. authorities in according various sanctions/ approvals and subject to circumstances beyond the control of developer (duly mentioned in buyer’s agreement / Booking form). Both the parties are bound by agreed terms of contract and the same will be complied with.

It is our earnest endeavour to offer the possession of units in project ‘SAVANA’ by the end of year 2010. Kindly extend your co-operation for successful execution of project ‘SAVANA’.

Please feel free to contact us at 011-40543200 for further details.

Thanks

Rajesh Jain
RPS Group
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am

We have also received demand letter for Unit B8 - 4th floor for completion of internal plaster.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Thu May 13, 2010 10:49 pm

My booking was done on 07/11/2006 from when penalty will be applicable ?
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Dear Rajesh Jain,
RPS Group

SUB: Reasons of delay before next demand for payment

Approval such as getting all drawing sanctioned and mining approval should had been done before starting booking, and 3 year is more than good enough time to finish project like Savana if planed well and if appyled for other necessary approval correctly on time.

Please correct me if I am wrong, since more than 3 year passed we did our booking in RPS Savana,
As per agreed terms penalty should have been applicable by now, so we demand resions of delay of the project which are not in the control of RPS and caused due to such as not getting approval / saction on time form Goverment/HUDA etc. though applied correctly and fully on time.
these resions should be in detail such as.
1. when applyed
2. To whom applied
3. was all document/ drawings was correcty drafted
4. was there any comments for the concerned authority to whom applied for
5. was there any resubmissions if yes give detail.
6. current status of the same
7. how much time you had estimated for the same approval.

honestly we are not interested in penalty, we just wana get the posession of our flat one time,kindly provide the same before RPS send us the next demand for payment so that we can do the need full.

Thanks
Abhijit Majumdar
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Dear Rajesh Jain,
RPS Group

SUB: Reasons of delay before next demand for payment

Approval such as getting all drawing sanctioned and mining approval should had been done before starting booking, and 3 year is more than good enough time to finish project like Savana if planed well and if appyled for other necessary approval correctly on time.

Please correct me if I am wrong, since more than 3 year passed we did our booking in RPS Savana,
As per agreed terms penalty should have been applicable by now, so we demand resions of delay of the project which are not in the control of RPS and caused due to such as not getting approval / saction on time form Goverment/HUDA etc. though applied correctly and fully on time.
these resions should be in detail such as.
1. when applyed
2. To whom applied
3. was all document/ drawings was correcty drafted
4. was there any comments for the concerned authority to whom applied for
5. was there any resubmissions if yes give detail.
6. current status of the same
7. how much time you had estimated for the same approval.

honestly we are not interested in penalty, we just wana get the posession of our flat one time,kindly provide the same before RPS send us the next demand for payment so that we can do the need full.

Thanks
Abhijit Majumdar
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Dear Rajesh Jain,
RPS Group

adding to that

and also how does it ( recessions if any) effect your time line .... and was there not any way out that it does not effect the time line ...

Thanks
Abhijit Majumdar
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby webmaster » Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi Abhijit,

Are you sending these emails directly to Mr. Rajesh Jain? Because if you only post them here, RPS Group will not receive them. RPS Group does not want to acknowledge this forum as an official association and they do not read/respond here. This is a forum only for the members to interact with each other.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Dear Admin,

ya i have send it from my personal id but waiting for his reply...i will post the same as soon i get it,
You may also approch him......in fact all of us should get united and ask the same...then only it will work....
abhijit majumdar
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Yashwant » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 am

I Visited RPS Savana Site yesterday (24th Jun 2012). It seems there is a lot of construction pending, Also very few workers are there on site. If they continue with same speed I don't think they can offer possession even in next 2 years.
If they offer the possession of 2 and 2+1 BHK units before 2 yrs , it will be definitely not livable because of so much construction works going on in other towers, Also its not safe to live in society in which construction is going on. I don't know How they are claiming that they give possession of 2 and 2+1 BHK in Dec 2012. I Personally think its more worth to take penalty from builder than the taking possession in under construction society in which you cant live but still need to pay maintenance and other extra changes. I am a end user and i have taken 2+1 BHK in this society 4 yrs back and now frustrated.. :@
Yashwant

Postby srajyam » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I had been to Neharpar RPS savana site after the Protest march on 30th Sep 2012.

I talked to the broker from whom i purchased the the unit in resale. As by the broker RPS will not be in a position to offer possession by Dec 2012 !!!!!!!!! :(

At best T3 & T8 will be offered in March/April 2013. and for T4 & T5 only in July/August 2013.

I was agast by the brokers audacity saying sirjee chinta mat kijyee!!! Agle diwali aap apne flat mein manaoge yeh guarantee hai !!!

God knows which diwali we will be celebrating in our own house.!!! :no:
srajyam

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News