Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: METRO TO FARIDABAD

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 am

It is good alternative. But practically this is not possible because either the METRO from Badarpur has to be terminated at Badarpur only and new line has to be started from Bye pass else the METRO has to pass through the entire congested area to reach bye pass road from Badarpur which is not practically feasible at this point.

BE PRACTICAL FRIENDS
Ajay Koul

Postby garg.alok » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 am

Guys..

Sorry for being a rude.. but help me understand.. whats the harm in putting some efforts.. even though we have a very remote possibility as per some comments above.. however lets put in some efforts and let DMRC take a call on what they want..

Again, just to reiterate one of the previous points.. Let's put across our case.. and have DMRC take a call .. let them decide .. what they want.... convincing for a stretch of 2-3 km's to connect Badarpur to Bye-Pass.. or 12-14 kms on NH2..

Thanks
Alok Garg
garg.alok
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi,
It is not necessary that metro alongside with the byepass route would take the byepass route from Badarpur itself. It may be connected to existing metro line near Sarai chowk or even at NHPC Chowk.

Regards.

Debasis Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Friends I am with you if this is the question of support. However I am raising technical questions. This should be in the minds of all people who goes to meet / discuss this issue with DMRC.We should have the answer if this type of questions raises (Which is quit possible). It is quit obvious that the METRO will not take left turn and go to bye pass road. It has to take curve which will be possible only after the badarpur flyover. But one thing we have to consider that this area is totally congested and residential / commercial area. This is only matter of concern and point to be discussed. We have to make this option feasible infront of DMRC.
Ajay Koul

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks a lot for your support, Ajay. I remember that there was article in Hindustan Times newspaper that Delhi Metro when taking a final call did consider bye pass road also as an alternative. But, shot down the proposal as at that time (about 8 months back), Sectors 75 to 89 were of 'low priority' to HUDA and they were planning to develop them till 2017 (I am having RTI reply that is posted in RTI section of this forum).

But, now things have changed dramatically after people getting united on MyFaridabad forum and exerting pressure on HUDA to act. Now, they are back to 2013 target. Considering that Delhi metro line construction takes at least 3 years, so, it makes a good sense to consider seriously Bye Pass Road proposal. Population of this area (Sectors 75-89) will be huge and dense. I know it is very late now but still there is a side chance as we have got support of existing Faridabad citizens also.

I thank you all for more than 100 signatures on first day but target is at least 1000 signatures. So, please forward this petition in your local builder specific forums/groups, family members and your friends who have bought flats in Sectors 75-89, Faridabad and ask them to sign petition.
We will submit this petition to HUDA, DMRC and other concerned organizations.

http://www.myonlinepetition.com/petitio ... +Pass+Road
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Hello Dhiraj,
How r u?
Its long time ,we contact each other.
Also, this is my first Post on this Form.

First of all congratulation and best wishes for your good work and your initiatives for Greater Faridabad (So called Nahar Paar Area).
Now, here I would like to put my thoughts about the Metro to FBD…on which current discussion is going on…

I know after reading my post most of Nahar Paar Futuristic residents will oppose my opinion…but I’m posting this because..its not only about Naharpaar Area…its all about Faridabad…

Here’s

You all are favoring the Metro route to Bye pass Route and then finally by that Nahar paar residents will get benefited. Right…

But Why???...Because you invested your hard earned money in New Project and that are located in that NaharPaar …How much you invested? on an average…about 40Lacs per head…and as you mentioned that there would be about 12Lacs population and the persons who booked apartments they are Mid income group members….

In case you were investor who had invested in Sec-46, Sec-21 or near to that belt…will at that time also you favors Metro to Bye pass road…Frankly ask yourself. and then answer…none of you would come forward if you have not invested in that Nahar Paar area..

Let me carry forward this… Will all 12 Lacs population going to reside immediately after getting their possession of apartment or Plot.?? It would be hardly 20% who will move in next 2year…and may be 60 ~ 70% in next 5 yrs on more

So there would be rider ship issue from that area…

If metro is on NH-2 it will have huge ridership…as all part of Faridabad will get benefited…

To make justification to our investment in Nahar Paar area, we all become greedy and ignoring the Faridabad as a whole….and trying to close our eyes to other part of faridabad.

Same way Politicians are thinking and they take advantage of this kind of differences…

Are we going the same way of politicians….?? For our small stake we all are going hard way to get benefited and ignoring Faridabad as a whole….that is not fair…

Many of you are currently not staying in faridabad, that why you can’t feel the sentiments of faridabad and taking this initiative…

As this Form name is “myfaridabad”..is this justifying the title…as we all are thinking about ourselves and about Naharpaar area only.

What is population of Faridabad and what is the ratio of Population in Naharpar area of that Total Population??

Faridabad is not limited to Naharpaar..it is beyond that….

We all invested our money in Nahar paar ..in last 3 ~ 4 years..But 90% Population of faridabad is there more than that period…

So this means they will loose of being first comer to Faridabad…..will they???

Secondly, If you check past Newspaper articles…you will find that CM Mr Hooda already announced extension of Metro to Ballabgarh and then that Route will be connected to Gurgaon… and that will be totally funded by Haryana Govt.

So does it make sense to take Metro route to Bye pass road and the extension to BLB ??

Next, if you have seen…till Badarpur Border Pillers are completed and taking route to bye pass road will lead to demolition of many Commercial and residential property in Sec-37 and near by area….Will that be correct?

Now…to your point….NH-2 will lead to mess when NHAI will make many flyover and when they will start of widening of NH-2….

Then why not Metro take route thru Green field , Sec-46, and FBD-Surajkund area..that is also open area and DMRC can easily carry construction work there…

Its long way to justify that Metro should pass through NH-2 or to Bye pass road

But we must think that who will be benefited (percentage of population) and will it benefit to whole Faridabad or to one part of Faridabad.

Also, as u Know faridabad is that Last City in NCR to get Metro Service..and if some positive signs are coming then we are putting obstacle in between…

As per latest news , most of the Soil testing work is already finished and balance is going to Finish by 15th Feb’11…
And making Elevated route on NH-2 is much easier than any other route….as it is Straight.
If we are going forward to our proposal…for Bye pass road..than that may lead to Further delay in Metro to faridabad..and I worry.. DMRC can cancel this development. as this kind of problem they never faced on any of other routes of Metro development.

Also, going into further development on NH-2, as per Govt CLU notifications now there can be mix use of land near to NH-2, while earlier it was allowed to use as industrial usage only. Now it is allowed to be as IT and mix of industry and Commercial activity…that u can see..RPS, SRS , Piyush are coming with many IT and Business Tower on NH-2..

So all in all…Faridabad will get benefited, if Metro goes to NH-2 way…
Not only faridabad..Ballabgarh and Palwal residents will also be benefited.

I know, may be you banned me for further posting in this Forum…and I know I’m going to get an numbers of negative response for writing such hard and true line against this forum.and People will feel that I’m against that Nahar Paar area….

But dear friends…take a seat..relax and think again…will it really solve our purpose??

At last, Dheeraj, I’m not against development of Nahar Paar area….but not at the cost of whole Faridabad.

I’m always with you for the development of Greater Faridabad and ready for any kind of support you need from my side…

Regards

Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello Ajay,

Welcome to myfaridabad community.

The facts that you have mentioned are absolutely valid and practical and we as a community will always support what is right because ultimately if Faridabad as a whole develops, then the entire region will progress.

Also this is an open forum and we do not have any kind of tyranny rule here, where we ban members for speaking out and without any reason ;) Everyone is free to express their opinion because it facilitates healthy discussion among members and this is what we want.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sendtomanish » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Ajay,
I personally welcome you as a good critic. There is no point to disagree with you as you talked in very logical way, no matters whether it is hard pinching way…It is good that in this forum we have balanced opinion and logical person like you and I do agree with Jaynata’s comment that if FBD as a whole develops, it will be benefited to Naharpar area being as a subset.
Just to be apprised yourself, the news and proposal for alternate metro route originated not from Naharpar futuristic resident, but for existing old residents from Faridabad Sector 20 A and sector 20 B, who are opposing for metro depo on their area and hence proposing alternate route as per below link in HT.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Residents ... 55073.aspx
sendtomanish

Postby garg.alok » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome on Board Buddy..

No offenses taken.. and I am sure.. everyone understand your point and we all appreciate it. I echo what Jayanta Said, we are here not to fight... however for a healthy discussion that can make Faridabad a Better Place to Live..

Thanks
Alok Garg
garg.alok
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.bali » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm

I think they should route metro through by pass road & should not distrub the NH2 highway
amit.bali

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks a lot, Ajay Yadav for your feedback. I was thinking for last 1 month to call you but for one reason or another unable to do so. I am sorry for that. You are a core member of GFWA and welcome to MyFaridabad forum. Also, please note that there is no question of ever banning you or for that matter any member of MyFaridabad forum for going against popular opinion. In fact, you are adding value to forum by providing opposite view. I really appreciate you for that. As I always say, Forum only works when people participate.

Now, let me justify with whatever knowledge I have in proposing this view of Metro going through Bye Pass Road.

1. I would like to clear to all members that there is no such entity as 'Greater Faridabad' at present. Sectors 75 to 89 are part of Faridabad Master Plan since 1991 and consitute sectors of Faridabad.

2. So, Bye Pass road is actually not 'Bye Pass' but will bisect sectors of Faridabad. You can say that is is a road parallel to NH 2. Also, Bye Pass road will NOT pass any of sectors from 75 to 89. My flat is at Sector 89 and if suppose Metro goes through Bye Pass, I will have to travel at least 4 kms to reach nearest Metro Station. So, no question of favoring Neharpar sectors. It is for the benefit of most of sectors (60 out of 90) in Faridabad.

3. Now coming to residential structure of existing population, residences are basically independent houses or floors resulting in population spread over large area. This is not beneficial to DMRC.

Consider Sectors from 75 to 89. You will see all over huge and multiple buildings rising upto 18 storeys resulting in very dense population which is beneficial to DMRC.

4. Coming to class structure in Faridabad, most people in existing population are either rich or poor both of them do not contribute to Metro. Rich people will not leave comfort of luxury big cars and poor people will find Metro expensive.

Now, consider Sectors from 75 to 89. People are mostly middle class as this is the cheapest area to buy a flat in NCR.
In fact, DMRC itself said in RTI reply that passing through NH 2 may not be beneficial to them. After Haryana Chief Minister provided full guarantee to cover up losses that may be incurred by DMRC, then only DMRC proceeded further.

5. Regarding people not staying in Sectors from 75 to 89, it is far from reality. Most of builders are giving possession this year and most people will move in next 2 years after sector roads are laid out. Reason is most people in this area now are end users. Most of investors have already exited. In fact, I will also move in to my flat early in 2012. My builder is giving possession in April.

6. Regarding CM making announcements, don't get cheated by politicians. He is making announcements from 2006 for Faridabad but work started in 2011. Also, DMRC has made very clear that it considers Metro to be viable option ONLY for big cities with dense population.

7. Regarding NH 2 doing construction side by side, this objection is raised by DMRC itself. As DMRC now has to make its line over the flyover which NHAI is constructing. You can imagine how much difficult it is. In fact, it may run into major major delays. DMRC in its proposal had told that Metro route will be on one side of NH 2 (just like Badarpur line), but this was shot down by politicians as they were underhand with big mall owners as some malls needed to be demolished.

8. Regarding commerical activity of NH 2, take example of Gurgaon. There is big and wide NH 8 with no Metro. DMRC already is having one line which runs parallel to NH 8 on one side. DMRC is considering another line which will also run parallel to NH 8 on other side. So, this is an already accepted trend of not mixing NHAI huge 8 lane roads with multiple flyovers with DMRC.

9. Surajkund is a sparsely populated area and Metro does not make sense.

10. Regarding soil testing already done, I will say that it is still very initial work since no concrete construction has come up. So, it is time that corrections can be made before it is too late.

So, I will request people to support online petition at:

http://www.myonlinepetition.com/petitio ... +Pass+Road

dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi Dheeraj, Ajay,

I stay in one of the apartments in Sec-45 in Faridabad. While I see traffic moving on the highway from balcony of my apartment, actually I travel 4 kms to reach highway becuase there is a railway line in between. I guess same is the situation for Sec 46 or 21. So for none of these sectors, metro wil be at a walking distance.

In case I need to take metro while residing in Sec-45, I need to travel about 4 kms to reach NH-2 and 6 Kms to reach bye pass road. Similarly if need to take metro from Sec-88 when I move into my new home, it becomes vice versa.

While we move from Delhi towards Agra on NH-2, protected zone on Aravalis starts about 2 kms on the right side (even population within this 2 kms does not benefit much from Metro because of the railway line in between) and there is no scope of construction here even in future. On the other hand, about 2 kms area is populated towards left too and then there is huge construction going on in Neharpar area after this 2 km stretch. There is a scope of expension of this area till Yamuna bank so I agree with Dheeraj that bye pass road passes through the centre of the city in future and logically this should be the Metro route. I support this signature compaign.

But again just 2 Kms distance should not come in between to look at the bigger picture. Faridabad is far behind as compared with Gurgaon or Noida in its development. Lets all work hard to make it at par with these cities.

-Lets push Huda to maintain the parks well.
-Lets do something about the pollution in the city.
-Lets do something about the bad roads and poor street lighting.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 am

pgarg2000

Postby pgarg2000 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

pgarg2000

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am

Yes...Budget funding by Central Govt. is an issue that came in RTI reply too. Because DMRC does not consider route through NH2 financially viable.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development