Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby mukesh.safety » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 am

Put more pressure on Central Govt. thru this mass protest to pass Real Estate bill in this winter session. Like SEBI, there will be real estate regulatory body to put controls on the builders.

The Centre government has finalised the draft Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill and plans to introduce it in the winter session of Parliament after getting cabinet approval. The bill makes it mandatory for developers to register themselves with a real estate regulatory authority to be set up in each state. Developers must also submit project details - approved layout plan, timeline, cost, sale agreement - to the regulator before launching projects.
Source: Hindustan Times

Mukesh
mukesh.safety

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby mukesh.safety » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:51 am

This Real Estate Bill will wash out the fraud Builders and will increase transperancy for buyers.

Once this bill comes in to force, this will control menance of fraud builders and lead to curb the practise of forfeiting the money of innocent buyer.

This will also lead to increase in the demand of fresh housing beacuse of transparency.
mukesh.safety

Postby ashoka2002inin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Dear Guys,
I hope that our Mass Protest on 13 Nov is final but where is Ajay. We are not finding any post of Ajay in this thread.

Anyway few things, I would like to bring in the notice of each and every one.

1. It has been felt that the our patience is being taken for the granted and decent peoples stand nowhere whereas Farmers / Dalits / Jhuggi walas become in limelight with a small protest. Becasue there are so many acts of SC/ST, Farmers etc. We are also raising our voices with the help Mass Protest / Formaing associations / legal case but unfortunetely, things are not moving fast.

Let me give an example of the 1000 acres of land very much near to Delhi border naming Durga Builders. This property is at the Delhi Badarpur boarder and the peoples are fighting the case from last 25 years. This land is being used for playing the cricket but the property is excellent. So many protests/cases etc. have been tried but the buyers age have turned from 30 years to 55 years. Now if the buyers win the case then there is no use of it. They are still living at rent and paid their hard earned money in the property. We are also trapped in the similar kind of the case.

Now what I feel that apart from the fighting with Govt bodies, we should force our builders to give the possesion of the property and start living over there otherwise Govt will think that we are only investors not end users.

I had seen so many cases in faridabad like Ashoka Enclave. When peoples bought the land over there, Govt did not take any interest and when peoples started to live there, now all the facilties are there. Because when you will live there then you will present at your location and can fight with them on daily basis.

BPTP villas / SRS / BPTP granduras etc. / pranayam etc are almost on their final stage. So start living is also a very good option.

2. Govt / politicians never take interest in any work until it is beneficial for them or they may get loss their position. So involve the local MLA of these sectors and reach on the same day at the resident of the local MLA. Ask him to join our protest. One of the GFWA memeber may take the appointment and ask them to shakehand with us for our problems.

3. I would suggest to join the mass protest to everyone including their family members. I would be there with my wife, 5 years old child and parent.

:flag:
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

ashoka2002inin wrote:Dear Guys,
I hope that our Mass Protest on 13 Nov is final but where is Ajay. We are not finding any post of Ajay in this thread.

Anyway few things, I would like to bring in the notice of each and every one.

1. It has been felt that the our patience is being taken for the granted and decent peoples stand nowhere whereas Farmers / Dalits / Jhuggi walas become in limelight with a small protest. Becasue there are so many acts of SC/ST, Farmers etc. We are also raising our voices with the help Mass Protest / Formaing associations / legal case but unfortunetely, things are not moving fast.

Let me give an example of the 1000 acres of land very much near to Delhi border naming Durga Builders. This property is at the Delhi Badarpur boarder and the peoples are fighting the case from last 25 years. This land is being used for playing the cricket but the property is excellent. So many protests/cases etc. have been tried but the buyers age have turned from 30 years to 55 years. Now if the buyers win the case then there is no use of it. They are still living at rent and paid their hard earned money in the property. We are also trapped in the similar kind of the case.

Now what I feel that apart from the fighting with Govt bodies, we should force our builders to give the possesion of the property and start living over there otherwise Govt will think that we are only investors not end users.

I had seen so many cases in faridabad like Ashoka Enclave. When peoples bought the land over there, Govt did not take any interest and when peoples started to live there, now all the facilties are there. Because when you will live there then you will present at your location and can fight with them on daily basis.

BPTP villas / SRS / BPTP granduras etc. / pranayam etc are almost on their final stage. So start living is also a very good option.

2. Govt / politicians never take interest in any work until it is beneficial for them or they may get loss their position. So involve the local MLA of these sectors and reach on the same day at the resident of the local MLA. Ask him to join our protest. One of the GFWA memeber may take the appointment and ask them to shakehand with us for our problems.

3. I would suggest to join the mass protest to everyone including their family members. I would be there with my wife, 5 years old child and parent.

:flag:

Hi
Greetings

I agree to your suggestion.. do whatever is possibly required... I however think that the Hand shake time is no longer there as they are all very much aware of the problem.. its time now to consolidate amongst ourselves and let them do something to show that they are worth shaking hands with..

Bahut hath mila ke dekh liye boss.. they will be seen only in jhughi jhompadis and where they think that they can easily get votes..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi
Thanks for your valuable comments on the link in support of the protest..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... t?hl=en_GB

some comments are really amazing and this collection of comments should be sent to the DC, local MLA, Huda, CM, DTCP and the Builders... May be they will feel responsible for the situation and feel ASHAMED.. Read this I like it the best.. person has not given his contact email address or name however..
Anonymous 02:18 Today
I think like Hissar election result, it should be know to to current political masters of Haryana that they will be defeated in each and every assembly segment in coming elections for their mitreatment of common men and women. We should highlight this that greater Faridabad residents (current and prospective) would challenge them everywhere

Another one

Anonymous 04:44 Today
we also tell the congress party that if u dont work in neharpar we will go to the states where election are due and told the people to not give vote to congress party . peace full protest on the roads traffic jam of nh2 or bypass road will open the eyes of gov

Good idea if you have influence in other states send them this link and get them involved in support through their comments in support of the protest. Best would be if they can be physically available on the date.. welldone mate..

Another one

Thankyou rahulmechanical24 04:59 Today
This is a height of shamelessness!!! I am pointing about government here, they should atleast done the tsak which they are suppose to do....

Young people for you have the right opportunity to show your power to the people in administration.. I can guarantee you.. you dont have anything to loose mate.. just sent link to all friends family and business/profession in which you are to get as many commetns as possible.. Thank you once again..

Another One

Thank YOu munish.digital 05:08 Today
The govt is very much shameless...The same issues gets resolved in the UP in 2-3 months...and here in faridabad , the govt is sleeping on this for so long...seems like the things will be done only after the protests nd through legal solutions , which GFWA is already doing...

Amazing observation.. mayawati kya bhupinder singh hooda se badiya administrator hai kya??? padhe like hone ka kya fayda aise chief mister ka?? sare department apne haath mein rakhe hue hain aur sara edc/ idc Rohtak sonepat mein ghusa rahan hai... lalchi aadmi.. sharam aani chahiye isko aur iske salahkaron ko..

Another one

Thank YOUnirkrsng 05:36 Today
Lets get united and show them our strength on 13th Nov. its now or never.

A small line of support can do wonders to the spirit of the protestors and the those suffering You can do it mate...just have the guts to say the truth on their face.. sabse poocho.. diwali pe in builders se kya kya gift mila hai..!!! Besharam aur khoon choosne wali sarkar aur govt officers.. Goron mein aur in bhediyon mein kya farak reh gya.??

Another One

Anonymous 06:00 Today
When will consumer start getting respect in India. Consumer pays for everything but being abused every time like begging for it. Oh my GOD please do some justice to these Indian consumer.

Brother consumers are considered as paupers in this case.. they are considered as slaves and these leaders have a dictatorial mentality.. apni zaminon ko high rates pe bikwa rahein hain hamse edc ikatha kar ke..Sabse zyada compensation hai Haryana main pure hindustan ke andar.. Poocho zara inse.. kya kheti nahin hoti inse??

Another One..

Thank You mateAnonymous 06:41 Today
i have put all my money to get a home for myself..i am paying edc and monthly rent and it is killing me now..And there is noone to listen to us..Please help us to get our home

Bhai agar inhe sharam nahin aati to tumhe kis baat ki sharam hai.. phate kapde pehan kar aur haat main katora le kar pahuncho 13 nov ko.. Inki to.........

Another One...
Thank you brother should have left your name and email address..Anonymous 09:34 Today
There are so many of us who have sold their houses and invested in GF only to have some bigger accommodation but with huge appreciation in the market the value of property has almost doubled but we are not able to recover the same amount we have invested in GF 4-5 years back.To whom we can we should approach,against this govt & builders nexus.

Bhai ab tum phas chuke ho.. tumhare liye koi bhi chara nahin hai... ek jhompdi dal lo dc ke ghar ke aage.. apne biwi bachoon ko saath le jana.. agar inko sharam nahin aati to tumhe kya problem hai??? Jab tak sector road and sewerage nahin aata wahin uske ghar ke saamne raho..

Another very heart rendering one
Thank you chefshantanu 12:16 Today
dear,
faridabad seems to be given a step motherly treatment. i was travelling on the fng way from g'gaon till the faridabad border the road was like delhi jaipur highway but the moment you touch faridabad u can tell and it seems that another scam is about to be unearthed at greater faridabad about the edc charges with no development WHERE IS OUR MONEY MR POLITICIAN AND MR GOVENRMENT WHERE IS THE INCOME TAX YOU HAVE COLLECTED FROM US IN NAME OF DEVELOPMENT

Are maa ka naam mat lo.. these dictators have nothing to do with relations.. for them they dont have any respect for family.

Another one

Thank you vineet.mishra 12:19 Today
HUDA -- HARYANA ki UPNI D.RAJA type AGENCY. God knows where all the money has gone.

Bhaiya andha baante rewari phir phir apno kon de.. these builders, bureaucrats and politicians are shameless greedy creatures..All those who cant speak out for their own money cant achieve anything in life..

Friends, as you can see.. huge nos turning up in support and amazing comments.. I am truly overwhelmed.. If a SBZI Wala can turn the entire Arab Nations free then I must say The Spring has arived here as well.. kill the greed in these ghadaffis of your life..

300 views in 2 day kahan hain baki 49700 homeseekers..????

Its your fight and you need to fight for it..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi
As obvious had a wonderful run yesterday with about close to 220 views and about 36 comments was indeed a fantastic performance..

Hope all are happy with this performance? Certainly, this effort is not only to encourage the protest moment to be held latter but also to influence and impress upon the decision makers..

A bit of a slow down today.. quiet understandable would like suggestions from vetrans, seniors, position holders on progressing forward with this campaign for strengthening the resolve towards the protest..

I a sure many would be having some questions like shifting of the date of hearing for the writ petition from 1st to 28th and likewise there may be ideas to further increase the no of views, comments and finally the participation for the protests..
Exciting comments about how NRIs feel as missing out the enjoyment of being with friends to celebrate Diwali just to ensure the future of their kids.. but find being cheated.. Interesting comment about comparision between Mayawati and our own CM.. I am sure many who have read the comments have come forward.. for those who did not have a chance are most welcome to copy and paste the link in your internet browser and check the comments for yourself
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... n_GB&pli=1

I would urge seniors to come forwards and add on to the effort please..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi

More comments coming
Thank youSiddarth.Singh 13:48 Today
I understand there was one writ which was to be heard on Nov 1 on EDC charges. Now is it extended or a new writ is filed. These people are unnecessarily changing the dates as many of the builders have given a small breather to the flat owners by changing the last payment date slightly. Any update here

truly certain things require courts to reschedule the dates but would leave this question to be answered by the seniors.. For now, its an independent individual decision to pay increased EDC or not.. For me I am sure will not pay.. as for once if the edc goes into the pockets of these builders and if a rollback is ordered by the court.. I am afraid I in my own capacity donot trust these builders at returning the money. Thanks for the support though mate.. its been a long wait.. and estimates of another 3 years are being hurled at people who have been waiting and paying emis and rents for as much as 6 years.. Hope you will agree to it..

Another valuable comment worth dissecting..

Anonymous 18:25 Today
? can we make a request to hobl. court to direct govt. to stop increasing EDC/ IDC retrospectively. It does not happen in any govt. organisation, at the same time it is illogical and a huge amount for middle class. court can even direct govt to expedite land aquigition

I take your comments at face value and would like to say that if compensations for land once decided can be raised retrospectively then why cant Unjustified EDC be rolled back.. Courts have all the power and above any/every govt department.. It can even go to the extent of returning money or pay interest to investments made by the people as a penalty to huda.. how can Huda keep the money and earn interest which rightfully belongs to the people who have paid EDC??? Any wrong done can be set right by the court... this is the beauty of being in democracy. We are not living in China mate.. As far as expediting the speed is concerned would definitely be agreeable comment in this instance.. I am sure if EDC/IDC is once paid to greedy builders they will not return if court stops or rolls back the edc increase.. This is the objective of the protest and that is probably the reason for RTI.. Cheers and request you to forward the message to one and all who do not have clarity on this issue..

another valuable comment and thanks to sumitroker 18:11 Today
Go ahead and fight with such people....

thanks for support
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi
Greetings

An EXCITING PAST 24 HOURS AS WELL!!! :clap:

WE ARE CLOSE TO THE 500 VIEWS MARK :yahoo:

WELL DONE TO ALL I MUST SAY TO THOSE WHO HAD A VOICE TO SAY THAT YOU SUPPORT THE PROTEST..

ALL I URGE IS TO LOG ON TO THE LINK AND LET THE PEOPLE KNOW.

[size=150]I SUPPORT THE PROTEST AGAINST INDISCRIMINATE RISE IN EDC AND ILLEGAL INCREASE IN SUPER AREA[/size]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... n_GB&pli=1

click on the link or copy paste in in your browser window to read the protest note..If you think appropriate leave your name or email address.. if you can get support from your friends and families will be highly appreciated..

Seniors your encouraging remarks are most valuable at this juncture..

Lets plan to send this link again to all newspapers once we cross 1000 views mark.. so what are we waiting for.. WE ARE NEARLY HALF WAY THERE MATES.. WELDONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi
Greetings

Hits shooting UP again mates.. Thanks for support

Just shot request mails for support the protest to my co contributors to the IREF forum to people invested/planning to invest on dwarka expressway.. Hopeful of getting good response from them. 1000 emails already sent to get support to the cause..

Hope all members can send emails to generate support from their individual ecosystems
Do keep reporting about any activity pursued to garner this support through emails, sms etc. Anyother idea will be most welcome..

Cheers
BlessU

Please confirm your presense by voting

Postby s1joshi » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Based on poll results, there are just 25 people have confirmed presence so far !!!!!!!!!!!!
We are fully aware that there are lot more, who are going to join, Please mark your confirmation by voting, so as to help us plan accordingly
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi GFWA,

I'm also join this mass protest against HUDA.

Thanks
Sachin Satija
SRS Pearl Sec-87.
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Not very net savvy, will definitely be their.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Please count me in for the protest along with my family.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arpitkumar » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Yes, I will join. Arpit kumar
arpitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm

My brother will be attending the same along with few friends and family.

WIll also publicize the event as status message on my Facebook account.

Rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development