Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floors II/Resorts illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby devgunb » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 am

Hi ,
I had visited janter Manter on Saturday ,would be grateful if any one can post update the progress on meeting with DC today this Wednesday .
Regards
devgunb

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 am

On 26th June (yesterday), group of 30-40 home buyers from BPTP Park Floors/BPTP Resort project visited STP office at Faridabad. Umesh Ji from GFWA joined them in this greater cause. STP has promised action in this regard.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Protests against illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:25 am

फ्लैट तैयार नहीं, बकाया राशि मांगी
http://www.jagran.com/haryana/faridabad-10512236.html
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/fa ... 783845.cms

बिल्डर के खिलाफ लोगों ने किया प्रदर्शन

Jun 27, 2013, 08.00AM IST
एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ फरीदाबाद : ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में एक प्राइवेट बिल्डर की मनमानी को लेकर नहर पार के लोगों ने सेक्टर-12 स्थित हूडा कार्यालय पर प्रदर्शन किया। लोगों ने एसटीपी (सीनियर टाउन प्लानर) भुवनेश्वर कुमार सैनी से मुलाकात की और अपनी समस्या को दूर करने की मांग उनके सामने रखी। एसटीपी ने दो दिनों में समस्या को दूर करने का आश्वासन दिया है। हूडा कार्यालय पहुंचे उमेश प्रभाकर, प्रदीप, प्रिंस, कृपाशंकर, आशिष आदि ने बताया कि एक बिल्डर सेक्टर-77 में दो हाउसिंग प्रोजेक्ट डिवेलप कर रहा है। यहां बनाए गए फ्लैटों के लिए लोगों को गलत तरीके से पजेशन देने की कोशिश बिल्डर की ओर से की जा रही है। बिल्डर ने ऑक्यूपेशन सर्टिफिकेट नहीं लिया है। गलत तरीके से लोगों से 10 से 12 लाख रुपये की मांग की जा रही है। इस पर सीनियर टाउन प्लानर भुवनेश्वर कुमार सैनी ने लोगों को आश्वासन दिया कि मामले की जांच कर दो दिन के अंदर इस समस्या का समाधान निकाल लिया जाएगा।
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navs3m » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Me and my brother also received the possession letter for my BPTP Park floor - 1 sec 77 . I went to their office also and enquired about the same with them .Their executives are clueless and not able to reply properly .

Also they are clearly refusing to talk on car parking for park floor -1 .

I am posting my number 9717011157 and me and my brother is ready to take legal route to teach those buggers a lesson .
BPTP IS just slitting the throat of buyers .
I appeal BPTP Park floor -1 buyers to meet coming weekend and lets have discussion that how to take this mater forward .

Like Piyush group lets compell BPTP to take those illegal demands back .
Lets also see what steps STP will take in this regard this week .

Regards
Naveen Machama

Dheerji : Your guidence is required in this regard to take this matter forward .
navs3m
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prateekweb » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 am

I couldn't find any clause of interest in the demand letter (except for the maintenance charges). It only says that to avail the discount, it should be paid within 21 days. Does that mean that they are merely trying to put pressure on the buyers to pay early. If we ask them about the illegality, they can merely say that it was just an account statement and an offer of discount for early payers. Or am I getting it wrong?
prateekweb

Postby asim123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi has anyone heard from BPTP lately on this issue. they seem to have gone quiet. What about the complaint to STP?

My sense is that unless we put pressure , soon we will all get demands for interest on delayed payments.

Please share view

regds
asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 am

One month has passed when 30-40 buyers ,had met STP , to complaint against fitout possession being demanded by BPTP, & STP had assured of resolving the complaint, HAS anything Changed since than, What was the effect of the letter written to BPTP by STP to Withdraw the illegal demand? Someone Pls tell.
When you approach STP/DTP/DTCP/ Police they will always say yes we will do something, but in reality they are part of the Mafia that is called Builder Mafia.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 am

Dr NAVEEN,

You are humbly requested to reduce the aggression as we will have to face the system and take them on within the ambit of prescribed laws & norms.

Continue doing the good work.

Regards
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am

Things will not move in this way. How can you expect the officials to act against the builders especially BPTP ? the truth is known to everyone. We need to expose these govt officials now like Kejriwal is doing in Delhi. When he can write on every poster that Sheela Dixit is a Chor then why cant we write the same against the corrupt officials ? After all we are suffering directly because of these Chor officials.
In my view GFWA should become more aggressive now and start protest in a more vocal and open ways then just by following the unending long systems. These systems are meant to drain us and strengthen the culprits.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdtuli » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm

WE ARE NOT UNITED,AND ARE NOT READY TO FIGHT,WE ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR SUFFERINGS
TAKE ACTION AS TAKEN BY DLF FLAT OWNERS
FROM FAOA.ORG

Arrow
TNHB allottees can build new buildings in place of old ones: HC

Home
Letter to GoI
RE Regulatory Bill
Imp. Notifications
Petitions
Important Judgement
Belaire Vs. CCI
RTI Live

MIssion Statement
FAOA – Constitution
Core Council
Governing Body
Secretariat
FAPP
Financials
Case Studies
Media

You are here: Home » DLF is getting into deep trouble – sooner or later
DLF is getting into deep trouble – sooner or later
By admin On 11 Jun, 2013 At 07:07 AM | Categorized As Breaking News, Uncategorized | With 0 Comments

IMG_1365After a peaceful three-hour-long protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Saturday, it was victory at last for homebuyers of DLF’s New Town Heights as the real estate giant agreed to resolve all issues and give possession of the flats in the next 15 days.

The project was launched in February 2008 amid much fanfare. But, despite waiting for over five years, the customers are yet to receive possession of their flats due in February 2011. “We were forced to stage a protest against the builder as they were delaying giving us possession of our flats. After our meeting, DLF has agreed to offer possession of all apartments for which it has obtained the occupation certificate (OC) from the director, town and country planning department, Haryana government, by June 17,” said Nitin Grover, president of New Town Heights Residents’ Association.

“The developer has also agreed to return the preferential location charges (PLC) to the buyers who have paid the amount,” he said. DLF senior executives and the buyers discussed all issues at length. “Yes, DLF has agreed to give possession of flats or apartments in 15 days but only to the buyers who have made full payment,” said a DLF spokesperson, adding that the PLC would be returned, too.

Wearing Gandhi caps, more than 250 buyers gathered in front of the DLF office at Sansad Marg at 10am, but the police did not allow them to sit there and raise slogans. Earlier, the DLF executives refused to meet the association members, following which the buyers attempted to block the road. But the police thwarted their move and forced them to shift their sit-in agitation to Jantar Mantar.

“If the company does not keep its promises, we will protest again after one month,” said one of the buyers.
Leave a comment

(Required)

(Will not be published) (Required)
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Possession of flats in BPTP Resort

Postby deshdeepakvij » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 am

I booked one flat in a BPTP Project Resort in 2008 for my end use. At the time of booking, I was under the impression that the project will be completed by 2011-12 and I will move in the flat after my retirement. But the fact is that even after about 9-10 months of my retirement the possession doesn't appear in sight. BPTP has already taken the entire amount. They are now insisting for paying Stamp duty charges for Sale-deed registration and advance charges for Maintenance etc by the end of August'13. They have conveyed on phone that the Occupancy certificate will be available shortly and thereafter the registrations will start latest by Sep-Oct'13.
Can somebody who know things please enlighten me about the actual position on ground and if there is some truth in what I am hearing from BPTP. Is BPTP getting OC shortly say by Aug-Sep'13, if not by what time possessions in RESORT are possible :( ???
deshdeepakvij
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Sir Ji what they are demanding before getting Occupation certificate is called FITOUT POSSESSION , and it has been proved that it is ILLEGAL. Who can guarantee when BPTP will get OC? Why dont you ask them to take all these charges after getting the OC.?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deshdeepakvij » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Sri Naveenarichwal ji,
Thanks a lot for the quick response.I had sent a representation to District Town Planner regarding all this. They forwarded my letter to BPTP asking for reply within a week and conveyed to me that:
Quote " ... as per the provisions of Act & Rules, no building can be allowed to be occupied without obtaining the occupation certificate from the competent authority. However, the access to the license granted building/unit for carrying out fit outs etc and also the issue relating to the payment/charges is a matter of by lateral agreement between the buyer and the colonizer." Unquote.
Now the point is how to come out of this? Apparently all the government agencies find more reasons to favour BPTP rather than the buyers who happen to be an unorganized lot. The legal route for an individual very exasperating and too much time & money consuming. The immediate objective of any buyer is primarily to get the possession as early as possible and then take up the case later if it merits the time, money and energy to be spent on it. I don't really know as to what course of action should I take under the prevailing circumstances.
deshdeepakvij
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm

@deshdeepakvij , Are you having the same in writing? If yes, can you please forward the same so that it can be taken care by GFWA and senior members of forum?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi All
I booked a Villa in the year 2005 to be built by BPTP. At the time of booking I was told that Villa will be built in Sector 80 and possession will be handed over in three years maximum four years. This Company took three year to sign the Villa Buyer Agree and that also one sided. In Villa Buyer Agreement it was agreed that possession will be handed over within three years of sanctioning of building plan. You will be surprised to know that possession has been given to me on 7.06.2013 through conveyance deed but the above said company has not submitted the building plan in office of STP, Faridabad for sanctioning to avoid the penality clause. Now the building constructed by the said company has been compounded but this company is not depositing the compounding fee in Govt. account, hence Town and Country Planning Department is not issuing Completion/ Occupation Certificate. Without Completion/Occupation certificate we are not in a position to expand the Villa. It is not fit to live in as there is no proper road, no electricity, no security. Thus after paying Rs.40.00 lacs for the last 8 years to above said Company we are only having 40 papers, no Villa no hope to shift in the above said villa in near future.
Where these people will go after taking the cursing ( Bad wishes Aaaah ) of so much people.
RSHYAMGARG

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors