Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Omaxe Spa Village - Sec 78 - Possession getting delayed

Postby shubhankar » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 am

Dear All,

I wanted to understand by when is the possession planned for Omaxe Spa Village towers or are there any issues being faced by the builder? The New Heights project started late as compared to Spa village but the possession has been given already which was strange.

I have been following up with Omaxe to check on the estimated date of possession since the beginning of the year & always have been responded with a estimated time of 2 - 3 months. This has stretched to 1 year now & i am not sure what is the reason behind stretching the possession.

I have visited the site almost 10 times in the last 6 months & have seen the towers to be ready with the fittings kept on the 1st floor, which the Omaxe team confirms that the same will be fixed once possession letter is out.

The common area was also complete last month, however the club construction is still ongoing and as per Omaxe team it is expected to be completed only by next year end or so, for the time being they will be setting up a small gym etc in the signature tower.

Appreciate some views on the above.

Thanks,
Shub
shubhankar

Re: Omaxe Spa Village - Sec 78 - Possession getting delayed

Postby cgd3psg » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Shubhankar,

As per the last update, Omaxe is supposed to start offering possession for ASPEN towers from Q1 2015. There is no news on Castle & Signature towers.

You may stay in touch with other buyers in this project at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Omaxespavillage/

Thanks
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:47 am

Hi I had booked my flat in 2008. I have paid EMIs as Rs 12 Lacs. Still no answers on possession....
I will propose all of us to come together and lodge a protest.

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhankar » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 am

Hi Rajesh,

I Agree we must do it, but i believe we need more buyers joining the campaign.

I am new to the forum so not sure how to get more participation.

Thanks,
Shubhankar

sachdevarajesh1 wrote:Hi I had booked my flat in 2008. I have paid EMIs as Rs 12 Lacs. Still no answers on possession....
I will propose all of us to come together and lodge a protest.

Regards

Rajesh
shubhankar

Postby gangesh1 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 am

Hi,I have also approached the main office at Kalkaji and visited the site, they give a stock reply that posession will be given soon in 2-3 months at both the places.Me too had booked with Omaxe at Spa village in 2008 no positive signs yet.
Lets unite and pursue seriosly,lodge our protest may be take legal steps.

Gangesh
gangesh1

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:51 am

Hi
I visited site Dec27th.
- Aspen A is "almost "ready. Lifts have been installed and in operation. I went to my flat. Realised construction is not up to mark.I could find water seepage every where, lots of areas paint had peeled off.
- I was told posession of Aspen A will be given in next two three months. It is i guess standard reply which wwe have been hearing since last two years.
- Apart from club house, I could not find labour any where at all in premises.
- Based on speed of working, I may not be surprised if possession is not given even end of 2015.
- ONH: I was told approx 20 families have started staying.
- I was told that basic reason for OSV slow progress is no pressure from buyers. Most of people who have parked their money are investors or NRIs, who are not mounting any pressure. Hence slow speed of construction.
- Omaxe has launched new project close by commercial area, in sector 79/. Launch price is Rs 3900 per sq ft.
- Guess we need to come together to take some action here. Otherwise lets lie at builders mercy.

Regards
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev1sethi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:31 pm

All Omaxe Spa Village Friends,

The latest seems to be that ASPEN possession is now projected for April'2015. Omaxe commitment has no meaning and looks like a moving goal post. I am planning an onsite meeting with Senior Omaxe representative to that we can get concrete information. I am already touch with 4 owners friends, who are ready to join me but would appreciate if more people can join in.

I call upon all of you to join in to put pressure on Omaxe. Most likely meeting date would be in 3rd or 4th week of February, if you or your representative can join us that would be great.

In case you are willing to join and contribute, please write to me at rajeev1sethi@gmail.com and please use OMAXE in the subject.

Thanks
Rajeev
rajeev1sethi

Postby rajeev1sethi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:26 pm

All,

As a flat owners in OMAXE SPA Village, we have decided to meet at site to discuss our strategy to put pressure on OMAXE to deliver the long delayed project. As most of the owners are still not part of the Facebook group or whatapp group, we are publishing meeting details here as well.

DATE: 15-Feb-2015
TIME: 11:00 to 12:00
WHERE: OMAXE SPA Village, Sector 78, Faridabad.
Opposite Tower ASPEN A

We would like to invite all, your participation will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rajeev
rajeev1sethi

Postby smihassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Dear Friends,

I just happened to see the group postings today.

I booked with Omaxe Spa Village - Signature Tower in October 2008.
It is more than 6 1/2 years now. The possession for Signature tower is slated as per e-mail received today from Omaxe Customer care to start from August 2015. That would be almost 7 years from booking date.

I am still not sure if that will happen, since even after having a word with the CEO about 1 yr back when I was assured to get the possession by end of December 2014, it is yet to happen.
Since you all are on the spot (Delhi / Faridabad), what is the latest. Has the Aspen possession really started?

Unfortunately it will not be possible for me to attend the meetings since I am travelling very frequently and for long business trips, will appreciate your updates on the matter.

Look forward for the same.

Thanks & regards,
Hassan.
smihassan

Postby smihassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Dear Friends,

I just happened to see the group postings today.

I booked with Omaxe Spa Village - Signature Tower in October 2008.
It is more than 6 1/2 years now. The possession for Signature tower is slated as per e-mail received today from Omaxe Customer care to start from August 2015. That would be almost 7 years from booking date.

I am still not sure if that will happen, since even after having a word with the CEO about 1 yr back when I was assured to get the possession by end of December 2014, it is yet to happen.
Since you all are on the spot (Delhi / Faridabad), what is the latest. Has the Aspen possession really started?

Unfortunately it will not be possible for me to attend the meetings since I am travelling very frequently and for long business trips, will appreciate your updates on the matter.

Look forward for the same.

Thanks & regards,
Hassan.
smihassan

Postby snmalhotra » Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi everyone,

Is there any news on possession of Aspen A, tower I have been told it will be rolled out soon.

What about increase in size as the same was done in case of new heights as well.

Regards,
Sam
snmalhotra

Postby akashsaxena » Thu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm

hi,

Possession of Aspen A had already been rolled out in March 2015.

Thanks,
Akash
akashsaxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby snmalhotra » Sat May 09, 2015 7:54 am

My bad Akash I was talking about Aspen B
snmalhotra

Postby snmalhotra » Sat May 09, 2015 8:11 am

My bad Akash I was keen about Aspen B.

Regards,
Sam
snmalhotra

Postby sunilusa » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 am

I have a Apartment in Aspen Tower and received a letter from Omaxe without any possession date.

Omaxe has asked for the final payment which includes interest on late payments etc... but no mention of possession date.

As per the letter, afetr receiving the final payment, final touch ups will will taken up and on completion of codal formalities and registration, the possession of the flat will be handed over.

Is this correct way ? I have no idea. I am worried that after receiving final payment, Omaxe may still delay the possession. as we are on their mercy.

Please advise
Thanks
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Omaxe SPA Village