Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

BPTP offering possession of defficient plots without completing their obligations

Postby pruniversal » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Over the past year or so BPTP has been offering possession of plots to plot buyers, without anything being operational, including access roads at many places, master roads not even started, sewerage connections not being operational or even in certain cases without sewerage lines being laid out, electricity connections not available, no street lighting etc.

Furthermore, the plot buyers are being asked to pay all the residual amounts, including the balance 5% basic sale value + EDC + Enhanced EDC + IDC +Electrification (??) + UCC + Interest + Stamp Duty + Conveyance Deed charges - in one lot. The company is deliberately allowing limited payment grace period and imposing interest @18% + Holding charges @ Rs.5/- per sq.yrd per month, if the plot buyer fails to pay the entire amount within the grace period.

This is totally arbitrary, untenable, illegal and coercive on part of BPTP, and raises serious concerns as to how can they force possession of incomplete and deficient plots to the buyers, and forcibly collect huge sums without delivering the basic infrastructure required before any such possession is offered.

It should also be noted that many plot buyers who have paid the above amounts for over a year are still waiting for the registry of their plots, while BPTP has received the full amounts as mentioned above including the Stamp Duty & Conveyance Deed charges.

It is essential that before any such possession is accepted all plot buyers must insist that BPTP completes and delivers all basic infrastructural requirements in functional condition, and also clearly commits to register the plot in the name of the Buyer within 07 days of payment by the plot owner.

I would like to receive the views of all affected and also would request the co-operation of the GWA, as well as any eminent lawyers to take up this issue, from and stop this one-sided arbitrary and coercive demand BPTP.
pruniversal

Re: BPTP offering possession of defficient plots without completing their obligations

Postby Divine » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

pruniversal wrote:Over the past year or so BPTP has been offering possession of plots to plot buyers, without anything being operational, including access roads at many places, master roads not even started, sewerage connections not being operational or even in certain cases without sewerage lines being laid out, electricity connections not available, no street lighting etc.

Furthermore, the plot buyers are being asked to pay all the residual amounts, including the balance 5% basic sale value + EDC + Enhanced EDC + IDC +Electrification (??) + UCC + Interest + Stamp Duty + Conveyance Deed charges - in one lot. The company is deliberately allowing limited payment grace period and imposing interest @18% + Holding charges @ Rs.5/- per sq.yrd per month, if the plot buyer fails to pay the entire amount within the grace period.

This is totally arbitrary, untenable, illegal and coercive on part of BPTP, and raises serious concerns as to how can they force possession of incomplete and deficient plots to the buyers, and forcibly collect huge sums without delivering the basic infrastructure required before any such possession is offered.

It should also be noted that many plot buyers who have paid the above amounts for over a year are still waiting for the registry of their plots, while BPTP has received the full amounts as mentioned above including the Stamp Duty & Conveyance Deed charges.

It is essential that before any such possession is accepted all plot buyers must insist that BPTP completes and delivers all basic infrastructural requirements in functional condition, and also clearly commits to register the plot in the name of the Buyer within 07 days of payment by the plot owner.

I would like to receive the views of all affected and also would request the co-operation of the GWA, as well as any eminent lawyers to take up this issue, from and stop this one-sided arbitrary and coercive demand BPTP.

This is absurd on the part of BPTP,but they are claiming they will do the conveyance deed 60 days from collecting the payment.
Is there anyone who has paid the full amount and still waiting for regitration.Please also mention your block number.
Divine

Re: BPTP offering possession of defficient plots without completing their obligations

Postby vermamm » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

There are a number of issues with BPTP across NCR & nobody has been able to do anything including Litigation. They say around 800+ cases are ongoing against BPTP. They have given possession with out even completing all formalities & even people are staying & giving maintenance of Rs. 4000+ since they are the Government ???.

Many other Customers are just waiting to somehow get possession & occupy....registration can wait till formalities are completed......
vermamm

Postby pknagpal » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Agree on all the valid points . U/s has been recently demanded a huge sum which is next to imnpossible to be paid within 30 days period. We must unite for the genuine cause. pknagpal & vikas- 09811141056
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pknagpal » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 pm

We must not pay for Elect. & STP charges as these are part of IDC & EDC which we are already paying.
Stamp duty & reg. charges etc. we can discuss to buy them ourselves when they are ready for registry so
that our hard earned money doesnot keeps lying with BPTP for considerable period like others paid since
last year & are waiting for registry etc. Welcome more suggestions etc.-pkn
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

i totally agry with u please count me in this cause
i till not pay the increased edc charges please let me know that if u are paying these charges.
yogesh goel
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Diamond » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Dear Members

BPTP as a builder is Service Provider. Not satisfying Construction linked plan, licensing conditions, conditions of agreement, charging for common utities- against the requirements of Haryana Urban Act means total fraud and cheating.
They have refused to provide me Occupancy Certificate/Part-full Completion certificate quoting as- NOT REQUIRED for township.
How can a customer take possession without running water, electricity, sewerage, common services and absolve BPTP of any liability ??
Conveyance deed not getting done for years due to loan taken by BPTP from bank on customer plots.
Learned and senior member please guide.

Thanks and Regards
Ravneet
Diamond
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rambohick » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

all those who wants possession of villa can get in touch with mr.jolly of bptp whose contact number is 9910387319.
rambohick

Postby SMalhotra » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 am

I have a plot in Block D.
Have made all the payments.BPTP is quite.They do not give any positive response on the refund on the part of EDC (interest waiver).Neither they are calling for Registration.
I work abroad and cannot approach in person to their office.
Wish to have an expert advice from members.
SMalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tarunvohra » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

There are Couple of Things which al Plot Owners need to Follow

1. Electrification & STP Charges are a part of the EDC paid by us and therefore these need not to be paid to them under any circuumstances

2. The Registry amount if demanded by BPTP . The plot owners should pay this amount in the form of a DD Payable to Registar HUDA payable at Faridabad . Tis is the norm folowed by all Builders in all Geographies incl by Omaxe .This will prevent BPTP from using the money for their own cash flow + they will have to get the Registry of conveyance deed done within 90 Days from the date of Demand Draft .

3. Possession should be taken only once the Plot is in a state of being Taken over so that the Owner should be in a Posistio to start construction ....if not in this state of readiness .....possession can be denied .....the HUDA guidlines stated on their website should be followd
Tarunvohra

Postby Divine » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

SMalhotra wrote:I have a plot in Block D.
Have made all the payments.BPTP is quite.They do not give any positive response on the refund on the part of EDC (interest waiver).Neither they are calling for Registration.
I work abroad and cannot approach in person to their office.
Wish to have an expert advice from members.

Dear,When did u made them complete payment?
Is the 60 day period as mentioned in there letter already over?
thanks?
Divine

Postby pknagpal » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

[Youtube][/Youtube]

Thanks for information. DD for stamp duty to HUDA is a good suggestion. However other points before that
Regd. possession- in Phase 3 area- no fresh water supply/ pipes seen . Sewearge holes/ pipes are totally blocked
with mud & top RCC covers broken at no. of plcaes. The high tension wires above plots may cause nuisance anytyime.
Pl. discuss & give views - regards-pkn
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pknagpal » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Writing- occupancy certiifcate not provided - for plot- please clear- cud not understand
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Diamond » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Dear Members

Got Annexure B from BPTP before execution of plot conveyance deed. They want me to sign and give INDEMNITY CUM UNDERTAKING on Rs 100 stamp paper, containing following points apart from other things:-

"I have taken possession of the plot as per the plot buyers agreement to my complete satisfaction and after due inspection and verification at my end. Now I have no claim against the companies of any nature whatsoever in respect of the size, measurement, location, services of the plot. Now onwards I shall be fully responsible for the same"

" I shall have no ownership right, title or interest in the common areas and the common amenities provided in the Parklands and maintained by the maintenance authority appointed by the companies/vendor"

Is this language OK?? do all builders get this signed in this manner??
Refunds are pending.
Have they given New Efficiency % with explanation for EDC and EEDC?

Thanks and Regards
Ravneet
Diamond
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Diamond » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

pknagpal wrote:Writing- occupancy certiifcate not provided - for plot- please clear- cud not understand

Dear PK NAGPAL
Hello

I am not sure but maybe when DTCP gives license, some sort of clearance before possession is given to BPTP for Plot or not? So wrote to them.
Now in case of flats, BPTP procures Occupancy certificate, for plots-may be its Part/Full Completion certificate. On asking BPTP they wrote "NOT REQUIRED" in the case of township.
How is this possible??
What if electricity layout is not safe/inadequate load or sewerage is faulty and chocked, what if water is below hygiene level? what about common utilities and common area, roads, streetlight, parks.. hope you know what I mean??

How does a common applicant ensure that everything is ok? Blind faith is not possible with BPTP.

I asked them to give at least a Self Certification as they employ engineers, architects or from some reputed agency, if possible. But they have said NOT REQUIRED. Very unprofessional. On calling they reverted "go and check yourself.." So very unprofessional.

I am not an engineer or technically qualified, how can I know? What if a customer is not local? I purchased services they should guarantee or not? How does a common applicant ensure that everything is ok? Blind faith is not possible with BPTP.

So tomorrow if Electricity doesnt work.. BPTP has no responsibility?? no performance guarantee mentioned post delivery. What if Water is Unhygienic and unfit for human consumption and mixing with sewerage line?? Just a thought they already have sent indemnity guaranteed on stamp paper for me to sign..

some certification needs to be there I think. Experienced/seniors and core team can guide, maybe.

Thanks and Regards
Ravneet
Diamond
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad